Solemnization of Marriages between Indian and Foreigner/NRI in India

We help in solemnisation of marriage between NRI and Indian resident and provide help in completing the required legal obligation of marriage

An NRI, a PIO or a Foreigner , who wants to marry in India has the following choices:

Religious Marriage Ceremony

Civil Marriage Ceremony

Religious  marriage ceremony is considered a legal marriage. However registration of marriage is now a legal requirement in most of the states in India.

Civil  ceremony pursuant to the Indian Special Marriage Act of 1954. In case a marriage between an Indian and a foreign national is to take place in India, generally its required to file a notice of intended marriage with a Marriage Registrar of your choice in India. That notice is required to be published for the stipulated 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the Marriage Registrar is free to perform the marriage

Need Help?

Unsure of finding the right lawyer on your own? Please leave your details below and our Case Managers will call you back at the soonest, to help you get the best legal advice.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Mobile Number (required)

Select Services (required)


Your Message